Dates & Locations
Hendersonville, TN: February 4, 2012 (9am-1pm)- CLOSED
Hendersonville, TN: February 18, 2012 (9am-1pm)
Let me guess. You’ve got this awesome camera, but not quite sure what to do with it. All the settings and buttons make you so frustrated that you just keep it on auto. Sure, it’s easy and the pictures are decent but what if you want your photos to be amazing? Are you nodding? If so, this is the workshop for you!
Join me for a half-day beginner’s workshop where you will learn how to use all those buttons and finally get your camera off the dreaded green box of Auto.
What we’ll discuss:
· Getting to know your camera
· Exploring the functions of your camera
· Manual mode and metering
· Composition of people and children
· Getting light into the eyes
What does the workshop cost include?
· 4 hours of instruction
· Hands-on learning time
· Lunch (9-1pm) or heavy snacks (1-5pm)
· Awesome custom workbook that will fit in your bag to take with you
· New friendships
· Lots of fun and laughter
· A cool nametag
What this workshop isn’t:
· A business workshop. We will not be discussing the business side of photography since this is a course designed to teach you how to take better personal pictures.
· Learning to shoot in studio situations (with backdrops, lighting, etc)
· Class size limited. First come, first served.
· Minimum of 6 participants
· Must have a DSLR camera (camera with interchangeable lenses) – any brand is fine, although I shoot Canon.
Click the link above if you are ready to put your name on the list of excited participants!
A waitlist will be started for classes reaching the maximum 12 participants.